We are looking for a Marketing Communication Manager to build their internal Marketing and creative team in Riyadh! Soon to launch in Egypt, UAE, and other regional countries.
This Marketing Managers role is to handle the overall marketing activities for the company.
Requirements and Skills:
- Set marketing strategy and annual budget.
- Establish Marketing & Media & PR activities.
- Manage agencies and in-house team.
- Internal marketing to help achieve a competitive company culture.
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for their company or department.
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies.
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- Come from a variety of academic backgrounds, including marketing, communication, business, and other fields
- 6+ years of experience
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Established contacts with media.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Arabic and English fluent speaker is critical.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.