The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements and Skills:
- Building a robust client pipeline across inbound and outbound leads.
- Actively engaging in online and offline industry events and forums to engage with prospective customers, decision-makers, and influencers.
- Managing the lead bank and analyzing the clients as per the company’s target audience.
- Process market research to build the prospect’s profile using online and offline data resources
- Identify and qualify the prospect leads and keep them updated.
- Working independently to identify the best strategies to reach out to and engage new clients.
- Developing and executing strategies for targeting strategic sectors and regions.
- Becoming a product expert, its market positioning, and the solutions it offers, backed up by relevant and compelling case studies.
- Working alongside the Technology, Product, and other internal teams to develop market-leading propositions for prospective partners.
- Led the development of sales materials to support the Sales Team’s efforts.
- Managing the sales process CRM system
- Arrange meetings and assign qualified leads to the Sales Consultant Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, or a related field.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.